Jammu Gilgit Baltistan Kashmir Cultural Show will take place on 29th July 2017 at Aiwan-e-Quaid Auditorium in Islamabad. This event is being organized by Kashmir Media Research Council. Its target audience is Kashmiri and Gilgiti / Balti diaspora. Cultural segments and music will be the highlight of this extravaganza event.
Performance: Traditional Music, Songs, Dance and Arts, Traditional Dresses
Purposes of this particular event are as below:
- To introduce Jammu Gilgit Baltistan and Kashmir cultures and traditions, such as Kashmir traditional dances, music to local and international communities
- To invite and educate people about cultures and traditions of Jammu Gilgilt Baltistan and Kashmir
- To inform international Community about the cultural damage in Occupied Kashmir
The event will consist of three main segments:
- Kashmir Cultural Dance Performances
- Kashmir Traditional Musical Instrument
- Gilgilt Baltistan Cultural Dance
Jammu & Kashmir is a multicultural state which consists of different ethnic groups, each of them come along with their own unique culture, art, language and tradition that has been developed over centuries of history. The culture has been shaped by long interaction between original indigenous customs and multiple foreign influences.
Kashmir Media Research Council thinks that this time can be a very good opportunity for us to hold a cultural event, introducing Jammu & Kashmir to the all international community. Through this event we would like to introduce Jammu Gilgit Baltistan & Kashmir Culture, We want to grab the attention of International Community toward this rich culture.
Jammu Gilgit Baltistan Kashmir Cultural Show is an event where People of Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan will contribute for promotion of local traditions and culture. JGB Kashmir Cultural Show will have segments presenting Traditional Music, Songs, Dance and Arts, Traditional Dresses. Target Audience will be People of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan and Occupied Kashmir settled in Rawalpindi and Islamabad. Media Persons, Government Officials, Members and Families of Kashmir Journalists Forum and National Press Club Islamabad are also invited.