Islamabad Carnival is a festival in Islamabad which is organized by The Carnival. 2nd Islamabad Carnival 2017 will be held on 1st to 3rd September 2017 in Islamabad. This festival has variety of fun filled activities and unlimited fun and entertainment for kids, families, students and professionals. 1st Islamabad Carnival 2016 took place on 22nd to 24th July 2016 at Arts & Craft Village, Islamabad.
Islamabad Carnival comes with loads of fun activities:
- Food Arena
- Art Exhibition
- Pyara Pakistan Photography Competition
- Painting competition (Kids/Beginners, professionals, non professionals)
- Games (Ring & win, Treasure hunt, Scavenger hunt & many more)
- Cosplay (Costume play)
- Kids & Family entertainment (Magic & laughter show, thematic face painting, mehndi & nail art, fire juggling show, live puppet show, fire dance show & many more)
- Sky lanterns p Peace support ceremony
- Cultural performances (Kalash & Hunza sword dance)
- Dance performances (Bhangra, Jhumar, Khatak, Leva, Mystic)
- Instrumental performances (Dhol, Shehnai, Jori, Rubab, Violin, Saroz, Flute)
- Music Concert by famous artists
For more information please call 03218840881.